Skip to main content

Dua for Hidayah, Guidance, Straight path,Good deeds, Righteousness, Piety, Right path, Right way of Life and Dua for protection from Evils of Nafs, Evils of Self, Bad deeds,Bad Nafs, Wrong Deeds, Sin, Evil Deeds

Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) taught my father two statements to recite in his Du`a. These are: "Allahumma al-himni rushdi, wa a`idhni min sharri nafsi(O Allah! Inspire in me guidance and deliver me from the evils within myself).''

[At-Tirmidhi].
Commentary:  "Al-Hidayah'' (guidance) means the ability to do good deeds. It is an indication of the right course for every action. "Deliver me from the evils within myself'' refers to the desires of the baser self which ruin both the worldly and religious life.



Prayer for Hidayah, Guidance, Straight path,Good deeds, Righteousness, Piety, Right path, Right way of Life and Dua for protection from Evils of Nafs,  Evils of Self, Bad deeds,Bad Nafs, Wrong Deeds, Sin, Evil Deeds




450 Good morning messages for status and sharing