Skip to main content

Allah will solve all your problems...

 *Allah Loves You Very Much*๐Ÿ’˜


๐ŸŒผThis is so beautiful๐ŸŒผ


๐Ÿ‚You say: I'm a failure...

❄*Allah says: The Believers are successful*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Al-Mu'minoon: 1)


๐Ÿ‚You say: It’s too difficult..

❄*Allah says: With every difficulty there is ease*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Inshiraah: 6)


๐Ÿ‚You say: No one can help me...

❄*Allah says: It's upon Us to help the believers*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Ar-Rum: 47)


๐Ÿ‚You say: No one is with me...

❄*Allah says: No doubt I'm with you*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Taha: 46)


๐Ÿ‚You say: I'm too sinful...

❄*Allah says: He loves those who repent*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Al-Baqarah: 222)


๐Ÿ‚You say: The religion is too hard...

❄*Allah says: He wants ease for you*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Al-Baqarah: 185)


๐Ÿ‚You say: I don't have much...

❄*Allah says: For those who believe and do righteous deeds is a generous provision*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Al-Hajj: 50)


๐Ÿ‚You say: I'm always sick...

❄*Allah says: We've sent down the Quraan as a healing*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Al-Israa: 82)


๐Ÿ‚You say: I'm overburdened...

❄*Allah says: Allaah will not burden a soul more than it can bear*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Al-Baqarah: 286)


๐Ÿ‚You say: I feel lost...

❄*Allah says: And He found you lost so He guided you*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Ad-Duhaa: 7)





You say: I'm too ugly...

❄*Allah says: We've certainly created man in the best make and appearance*

๐Ÿ€(Surah At-Teen: 4)


๐Ÿ‚You say: I'm unrewarded and feel unappreciated...

❄*Allah says: Your efforts and striving will be rewarded appreciated*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Insaan: 22)


๐Ÿ‚You say: I feel dishonoured...

❄*Allah says: We have indeed honoured the children of Adam*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Al-Israa: 70)


๐Ÿ‚You say: Shaytaan's plot is too strong...

❄*Allah says: Shaytaan's plot is indeed weak*

๐Ÿ€(Surah An-Nisaa: 76)


๐Ÿ‚You say: Victory is far away...

❄*Allah says: The victory of Allaah is indeed close*

๐Ÿ€(Surah Al-Baqarah: 214)


๐ŸตSubhanAllah... the Quran is a Book for all your needs and all your deeds.๐Ÿต


WISHING YOU A BLESSED DAY

Insha Allah

450 Good morning messages for status and sharing