Skip to main content

Allah develops Love, Friendship and Unity among people

 May Allah bless us with this quality and true friendship.

True love is the love which is for the sake of Allah

Upon the authority of Imaamul Auwzaa’ee (who lived in Shaam, the area of Syria) who said: “Qataadah wrote to me from Basrah (Modern day Iraaq) saying: “Even though our lands have caused a separation between me and you, the uniting factor of Islaam brings us together”

(Collected by Imaamudh Dhahabee in ‘Siyar A’laamin Nubalaa 7/121)

Upon the authority of Imaamush Shaafi’ee also who said:” The sign of a (true), friend is that he is a friend to the friend of his friend”

(Collected by Imaamudh Dhahabi in ‘Siyar A’laamin Nubalaa 10/99)

Upon the authority of Ibnil Fudhail who said: “I went to visit Abu Ishaaq As Sabee’ee after he lost his sight. So I said: “Do you know who I am? He said: “Fudhail? So I said: “Yes!” So he said to me: “Verily, By allah I love you! and were it not for me being shy of you i would kiss you” then he pulled me to his chest (and hugged me) then said: “Al Ahwas narrated to me upon the authority of Abdullah who said (concerning the statement of Allah) “If you were to give in Charity All that is on earth you would not be able to unite their hearts but Allah has united them” (Suratul Anfaal Vs 63) “This verse was revealed concering those who love each other (For the sake of Allah)”

(Collected by Imaamudh Dhahabi in ‘Siyar A’laamin Nubalaa’ 5/378)

450 Good morning messages for status and sharing