Skip to main content

Islamic solutions to failure, difficulty, burden, lack of appreciation, oppression, torture, tyrant rulers, sickness,ugliness, loneliness, depression,sins, wickedness



We say: I'm a failure...
Allah says: The Believers are successful
(Surah Al-Mu'minoon: 1)
 
We say: It’s too difficult..
Allah says:  With every difficulty there is ease
(Surah Inshiraah: 6)

We say: No one can help me...
Allah says:  It's upon Us to help the believers
(Surah Ar-Rum: 47)

We say: No one is with me...
Allah says: No doubt I'm with you
(Surah Taha: 46)

We say: I'm too sinful...
Allah says: He loves those who repent
(Surah Al-Baqarah: 222)

We say: The religion is too hard...
Allah says: He wants ease for you
(Surah Al-Baqarah: 185)

We say: I don't have much...
Allah says: For those who believe and do righteous deeds is a generous provision
(Surah Al-Hajj: 50)

We say: I'm always sick...
Allah says: We've sent down the Quran as a healing
(Surah Al-Israa: 82)

We say: I'm overburdened...
Allah says: Allah will not burden a soul more than it can bear
(Surah Al-Baqarah: 286)

We say: I feel lost...
Allah says: And He found you lost so He guided you
(Surah Ad-Duhaa: 7)

We say: I'm too ugly...
Allah says: We've certainly created man in the best make and appearance
(Surah At-Teen: 4)

We say: I'm unrewarded and feel unappreciated...
Allah says: Your efforts and striving will be rewarded appreciated
(Surah Insaan: 22)

We say: I feel dishonoured...
Allah says: We have indeed honoured the children of Adam
(Surah Al-Israa: 70)

We say: Shaytaan's plot is too strong...
Allah says: Shaytaan's plot is indeed weak
(Surah An-Nisaa: 76)

We say: Victory is far away...
Allah says: The victory of Allah is indeed close
(Surah Al-Baqarah: 214)

We say the earth is dominated by tyrants
Allah says : the earth will be inherited by His righteous servants 
(Surah Al anbiya : 105)

SubhanAllah......

450 Good morning messages for status and sharing