Skip to main content

Beautiful Poem: Sin, evil deeds and Noor and beauty of face

Beautiful Poem...

As my sins went on increasing....

The Noor on my face got decreasing...

I wondered what could be the reason

The Junk? Water? Sleep? Or the changing season?

Got all cleanser, lotions and pack,
Drained all my wealth on Lakme, L'Oréal and Mac.

No use! Nor I became fair, nor lovely!

Then I read; *Sins make your face ugly.*( Ibn Taymiyyah)

I was trying to search in markets for Noor,

While the secret lies in turning to The Gafar and Gafoor.

You are not destroying your beauty but soul too,

Oh slave of Allah, fear your Rabb in anything you do!

Remember this, sins will never let you succeed,

But Forgiveness n Noor may come if you do more of good deeds.

Tahajud, always in wudhu, dhikr, kahf on Friday, shedding tears fearing your lord in secret!

If you do all these, on the day of Qiyamah you will shine and never regret.

Ya Allah! Keep us away from haram desires!

And save us from the jahanam fire!

Aameen!

Tags:How to beautify your face, How to increase glow on your face, How to get glowing skin, How to make your face beautiful, Sin decreases beauty, Noor of face decreased due to sin, gunnah, bad deeds, evil deeds, wrong doings

450 Good morning messages for status and sharing