Skip to main content

Dua in Jalsah (sitting between two sujood)

Free online courses from Harvard University: Data Science, IT, Leadership, Health, Humanities,...


Invocations for sitting between two prostrations
 

"رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي".
48. Rabbighfir lee, Rabbighfir lee.
Lord, forgive me. My Lord, forgive me.
Reference: Abu Dawud 1/231. See also Al-Albani, Sahihibn Mdjah 1/148.

"اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي، وَارْحَمْنِي، وَاهْدِنِي، وَاجْبُرْنِي، وَعَافِنِي، وَارْزُقْنِي، وَارْفَعْنِي".
49. Allaahum-maghfir lee, warhamnee, wahdinee, wajburnee, wa 'aafinee, warzuqnee, warfa'nee.
O Allah forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, support me, protect me, provide for me and elevate me.
Reference: Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, At-Tirmithi. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 1/90 and Sahih Ibn Majah 1/148.


Jinn and Human Sickness


 

450 Good morning messages for status and sharing